Lost Lake Park ski trail network
Lost Lake’s 25 km trail network is groomed and maintained throughout the ski season by the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Tracks are set for classic skiing and rolled for skate technique, for the most part throughout the area. Night skiing is also available under the lights until 8 PM. [see map]
Lost Lake Ski Trails:
- Lost Lake Loop 1.8 km – Easy. Lit at night until 8 PM.
- Lost Lake Loop (full) 4.0 km – Includes lake loop.
- Centennial 2.2 km – A fun roller coaster ride.
- Vimy Ridge 0.6 km – Side trail with views.
- Cedar Way 0.5 km – Flat, quick access to hut.
- Beach Cut 0.3 km – Lake edge to Lost Lake Loop
- Old Mill Road 2.0 km – Connects northern routes.
- Upper Panorama 1.2 km – Uphill with great views.
- Lower Panorama 2.0 km – Popular intermediate trail rolling through a cedar and fir forest.
Chateau Whistler Ski Trails:
- Upper Fairway 2.3 km – Gradual climb with views.
- Black Loop 2.3 km – Strenuous uphill connector.
- Poler’s Road 2.4 km – Big uphill.
Review the current status of the Lost Lake trail conditions and grooming report.
Current weather at Whistler:
And if you’d like to chime in with your own great experiences on any of the trails, add them below.