We are now closed for the season. Thanks for a great winter of XC skiing and snowshoeing.
- Masks mandatory in all RMOW facilities.
- No public access to inside PassivHaus bathrooms.
- Occupancy limits: guests requiring XC ski equipment rentals only and social-distancing.
- Detailed expectations before visiting Lost Lake PassivHaus.
- You are also welcome to read our Safe Workplace guidelines for this winter.
No equipment reservations required.
This may create short line-ups outside. Please be patient and kind.
Trail passes with waivers, Snowshoe rentals with rental waivers from Ticket Window.
Cafe ‘Grab-n-Go’ items from upstairs PassivHaus only. Exit out from rear of building.
Hand sanitizer at entrance and exit. All surfaces sanitized often. Plexi-glass in place.
Employees using PPE, washing hands frequently, staying home if feeling unwell.
- Let’s Interact Considerately
- Let’s Play Simply
- Let’s Explore Responsibly
- Let’s Enjoy Patiently
Cross Country Connection is the home of cross country skiing and snowshoeing in Whistler. We are located on the trails at Lost Lake Park, in Lost Lake PassivHaus, a short walk from the heart of Whistler Village.
If you are planning for your next ski season, you can get your skis here and start your day on the trails or stop in at our cafe.
Spend a day in the great outdoors gliding down the trail at your own pace exploring the beauty of Whistler’s Lost Lake Park trail network on skis or snowshoes.